What can you as an individual practitioner, student, researcher, faculty member or British Columbian do to advance access to services, and support for post-secondary education and research in psychology?
  1. Write a letter to the candidates in your riding asking them about access to psychological services or funding for post-secondary education and research. You can write your own letter or use part or all of a letter using the resources on this Advocacy Online page.
  2. Write a letter to the editor of your newspapers and respond to news items or calls form the media. Attend debates. Ask candidates questions and make brief but succinct comments.
  3. Meet candidates at your door to make your points or visit their local election headquarters.
  4. Become active in a campaign. Volunteer your time or make a tax deductible donation.