What Kinds of Contributions Can You Make to the CPAF?
- Direct donations by cheque, debit, or credit card
- Pledge plans - individually or with employer participation
- Gifts of life insurance
- Gifts of annuities
- Gifts of securities and mutual funds
- Gifts of charitable remainder trusts
- Gifts of residual interest
- Gifts of real estate
- Gifts of art
- Gifts of royalties from publications
- Endowments in recognition of specific individuals or groups and their psychology-related accomplishments, or in support of specific psychology-related events, programs or activities.
How Will Your Contributions Be Used?
- Funding for individuals, groups or communities that affords them access to psychological services.
- Funding to support innovative research programs and clinical services that respond to public need.
- Fellowships for the development of public policy.
- Funding for initiatives that bring psychological knowledge and information to the public.
- Scholarships for undergraduate and graduate students in psychology.
- Funding partnerships between the public and private sectors that aim to enhance community development through the application of psychological principles.
- Funding for programs and policy that enhance the public's access to the full range of psychological services.
- Funding for clinical, research, educational and public policy activities that are designed to promote health and prevent illness.
- Funding for exceptionally promising new researchers.
Make a Donation
In the near future, we will be adding a secure on-line donation feature to our web-page. In the interim, if you wish to make a donation to the CPAF, please email the CPA at firstname.lastname@example.org.