Cette page n'est pas disponible en français.
Mind Pad may publish a range of submissions, including but not limited to:
- Original research summaries
- Research review summaries
- Psychology career-related articles
- Opinion articles on a psychology-related topic
- New trends in psychology or psychology research
- Reports on conferences or workshops attended
- Campus Corner write-ups on psychology programs at Canadian universities
- Reflections on psychology in the media
- Research results
- Press releases
At the discretion of the Editor-in-Chief, issues of Mind Pad may be themed. Mind Pad accepts submissions in English or French.
- All regular submissions must be between 800 and 2000 words. Exceptions must be approved by the editorial board. Reponses and comments to articles published in previous issues may be shorter
- Graphics and tables to accompany submissions will be considered on an individual basis. Those wishing to submit graphics should include the graphics with the submission, with a note describing the graphics and how they support the submission.
- Submissions may include references if necessary or required. References are not included in the overall article submission length word count, but may be limited by the Editor-in-Chief.
- Submissions must adhere to APA publishing guidelines.
- Authors must be CPA members. Submissions by Student Affiliates will be given priority.
- Submissions should be submitted by completing the Submission Form available at this link.
- The Editor-in-Chief will notify the submitter that his or her submission has been received within two weeks of receiving a submission.
- Within one month of receiving the submission, an initial review is conducted
- After this initial review period, the Editor-in-Chief will notify the submitter of the status of his or her submission. This may include acceptance, requests for editorial changes, rejection, etc.
- Unless the article is rejected, the submitter is invited to revise and resubmit within two weeks
- The reviewers will review the second version of the article. A final decision will be communicated to the author.
- In an attempt to improve the submission process, the authors will be asked to complete a brief survey once the review process is completed and the final decision made.