Insurance Plans for CPA Members from Manulife
Did you know that as a member of the Canadian Psychological Association, you have access to a diverse collection of affordable insurance plans, including Health & Dental?
Health & Dental Insurance
If you’re in a private or group practice, you may not have access to group health insurance. If that is the case, you could be paying more than you need to for health care costs not covered by your provincial plan. With your membership, you have access to affordable insurance that can cover:
You can choose from 8 plan options to suit your needs and budget.
Income Protection Insurance
How would you and your family cope financially if you were unable to work due to an accident or illness? If you qualify for this plan, you can still have a monthly income, even when you can’t work.
- You can receive up to $5,000 per month, depending on your current income.
- Benefit payments available for both Total Disability and Partial Disability.
- Benefits are tax-free as long as you pay your premiums, rather than your employer or partnership.
Office Overhead Insurance
With this valuable plan, you could also help pay the bills for your practice if an accident or illness kept you from work.
- Up to $5,000 in monthly benefits.
- Benefits can cover expenses such as rent, salaries, utilities, leased or rented equipment and other normal operating expenses.
- You can receive benefits for both Total Disability and Partial Disability
Term Life Insurance
Help your family obtain financial security, even if you were no longer there to provide for them. Term Life Insurance gives them a tax-free, lump-sum payment they can use however they need to help keep their lifestyle intact.
- Choose a coverage amount from $50,000 to $750,000, in increments of $25,000.
- Living Benefit is included at no extra cost, giving you a cash advance of up to 50% of your coverage amount (up to $50,000) if you’re diagnosed with a terminal illness with 12 months or less to live.
Other plans available to CPA Members:
- Child Life Coverage: Just $2.25 per month covers all eligible children.
- Personal Accident Insurance: In case a serious accident strikes, up to $250,000 can help pay your bills.
Plans underwritten by
The Manufacturers Life Insurance Company
PO Box 4213, Stn A, Toronto, Ontario M5W 5M3