November 9th & 10th, 2021
- Location: Online
- Dr. Steven Feifer – The Neuropsychology of Written Language Disorders: An introduction to the FAW
- Dr. Michael Unger – Diagnosing Resilience: A Multisystemic Model for positive Development in Stressed Environments
- Dr. Emma Climie – Children with ADHD: Stigma, Mental Health, and COVID-19
- Dr. Wallace Wong – The Anguish and the Joy: Working with Transgender Students in a School Setting
- Dr. Serge Lacroix – Consideration of ‘New’ Individual Differences
- BCASP Annual General Meeting for BCASP Members
Contact Phone Number: (250) 640-4227
Contact E-Mail: email@example.com
Event Registration: https://bcasp.ca/events/33rd-annual-bcasp-conference-online/.
Event Information: https://bcasp.ca/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/BCASP-Brochure-September10.pdf.
About This Event:
Five Speakers over Two Days:
Day One – November 9, 2021
Day Two – November 10, 2021
Access details and handouts will be emailed within 48 hours of the start of the event.