The Relationship and Wellbeing Study
Title: The Relationship and Wellbeing Study
Description: We are currently recruiting 150 people high in worry and their romantic partners (300 people total) for an online study investigating the relationship between anxiety and relationship functioning.
Specifics: Study Population:
People high in worry and their romantic partners are being recruited.
Couples are required to:
1) be in a committed romantic relationship for at least 6 months,
2) be at least 18 years of age,
3) reside in Canada,
4) have access to internet
BOTH members of the couple complete:
1) a brief online screen questionnaire to assess eligibility (which participants will not receive an incentive for)
2) a 2-minute phone call to review the study consent form
3) a 30-minute online survey
You and your partner will each receive a $10(CAD) Amazon.ca gift card for your participation, if eligible.
All queries are confidential. This study is funded by CIHR and has been approved by the Ryerson University REB (2021-206).
Location: Online - Toronto
Project lead: Bailee Malivoire, Supervisor: Naomi Koerner
Study Dates: June 14, 2021 to February 28, 2022