September 19-23, 2022
- Location: Halifax, Nova Scotia
Contact Phone Number: (416) 964-1133
Contact E-Mail: email@example.com
Ready to add EMDR to your psychotherapy skill set or refresh your basic training?
Then, mark your calendar for Integrating EMDR Into Your Clinical Practice: 5-Day Intensive in Halifax, taking place September 19-23, 2022!
This EMDRIA-approved ‘next generation EMDR’ training led by Roy Kiessling is renowned for its flexibility and for providing new clinical pearls of wisdom that will allow you to integrate EMDR effectively into your practice immediately. Supplemented with over 43 videos, downloadable training materials, and free access to a community-wide listserv, Roy’s EMDR training also provides support before, during, and after the course, so that you will be confident every step of the way.
Register or learn more here: https://leadingedgeseminars.org/event/emdr-halifax/
What You Will Learn
- The foundational EMDR concepts and procedures
- 13 interventions to help prepare your clients for EMDR
- Strategies to prepare your client for processing
- 7 treatment planning approaches
- How to customize the pace of treatment using the Processing Continuum
- Interventions to facilitate safe, effective, and efficient processing
- How to work with children
- How to treat acute stress
- 40 hours of in-person lecture/practicum training in Halifax
- 10 hours of post-training consultation* with approved consultants via small group phone/online video conferencing
- Advanced instructional materials
*Automatically included with the Regular and Student rates. Available at extra charge with the Refresher rate.
Learn more and register here: https://leadingedgeseminars.org/event/emdr-halifax/
Early Bird registration closes August 19, 2022.