BMS is producing an ongoing series relating to COVID-19.
- This article provides considerations for health professionals when making clinical and ethical decisions as well as for handling potential confidentiality issues. Ethical Issues for Regulated Health Professionals in the Era of COVID-19 (04/03/2020)
- BMS has put together a document based on the common questions they are receiving from members: COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions (04/03/2020)
- As many members transition to a Telehealth environmente, BMS has created the attached Telehealth Consent Form: Consent to Use Electronic Communications to Provide Telehealth Services (03/27/2020)
- Many retired members are seeking to return to the workforce during COVID-19: Returning to Practice During COVID-19 – Professional Liabilty Insurance Considerations (03/27/2020)
- This article is designed to assist health professionals interpret and apply their obligations under PHIPA during a public health emergency: Protecting Privacy in a Pandemic (03/26/2020)
- A resource in relation to tele-health: COVID-19: Virtual Health Care Services – Ensuring Continuity of Care (03/19/2020)
- Position statement document as it relates to COVID-19 and insurance coverage within the CPA/CPAP program member policies: COVID-19: Insurance Coverage Position Statement (03/19/2020)