September 11, 2020 – November 27, 2020
Contact Phone Number: (833) 626-4228
Contact E-Mail: email@example.com
Event Link: https://mindfulness.net.au/BookingRetrieve.aspx?ID=322570
The North American Chapter of the MiCBT institute is pleased to announce that registration is now open for the 2020/2021 Online Mindfulness-integrated Cognitive Behaviour Therapy Foundation Course. This course is approved by the Canadian Psychological Association for 30 CE credits and includes:
• Ten, 3-hour sessions, consisting of interactive, dyad and small group work.
• Supported online teaching platform with additional teaching resources.
• Copy of Dr Bruno Cayoun’s book: Mindfulness-integrated CBT for Wellbeing and Personal Growth: four steps to enhance inner calm, self-confidence and relationships.
• Professionally recorded audio-recordings of mindfulness practices (80 minutes; in MP3 format)
• Free access to over 30 client handouts and therapist work forms
• Free Associate membership to the MiCBT Institute
If you would like apply a structured approach to mindfulness in your clinical work, or complete an intensive mindfulness course for your own well-being, experience MiCBT through the Foundation Course, where you will be supported in going through the 4 stages of MiCBT yourself, including sustaining a twice daily meditation practice and developing a sound understanding of MiCBT principles, theory and practice. This course will not only support your personal and professional well-being, but serves as the first step in the MiCBT certification pathway. Following this course, you are eligible to enrol in the Applied Course, where you will learn to implement MiCBT with your clients. Please visit our website: https://mindfulness.net.au/
Date: Fridays – September 11, 2020 – November 27, 2020 (No classes October 16 and November 20)
Time: 10:00am – 1:00pm PST; Trainer: Dr. Alia Offman
Date: Fridays – April 9, 2021 – June 18, 2021 (No class on May 21)
Time: 9:00am – 12:00pm PST; Trainer: Dr. Andrea Grabovac
Fees: Regular: $1460; Early Bird: $1360; Student: $1360; Student Early Bird: $1260 – In CAD & are subject to 13% HST)
Maximum of 10 registrants (minimum of 6), so please register early to avoid disappointment and ensure discounted pricing.
Please send all inquiries to:
Brandilyn Willett, Continuing Ed. Coordinator