La SCP a appuyé la création de la Commission de la santé mentale du Canada.
- CPA Review of the Final Report of the Standing Senate Committee on Social Affairs, Science and Technology, "Out of the Shadows at Last: Transforming Mental Health, Mental Illness and Addiction Services in Canada" (May 2006).
- Conservative Party response regarding the creation of a Canadian Mental Health Commission (January 2006)
- CPA Press Release (November 24, 2005).
- CPA Postcard to Prime Minster Harper supporting the creation of the Canadian Mental Health Commission.
Cliquez sur les liens suivants pour en apprendre davantage au sujet du Comité permanent du Sénat sur les affaires sociales, la science et la technologie et le travail qu’a effectué la SCP :
- Out of the Shadows at Last: Transforming Mental Health, Mental Illness and Addiction Services in Canada (May 2006)
- Committee Reports. The Committee released three reports that provide a comprehensive review of policies and programs relating to mental health, mental illness and addiction in Canada, as well as a comparison of the Canadian mental health system with that of several other countries. November 2004
- The CPA has provided the Committee with recommendations for mental health care in Canada:
- Speaking notes for appearance before the Committee (March 2004)
- Mental Health, Mental Illness and Addictions. A Brief Prepared by CPA and presented to the Standing Senate Committee on Social Affairs, Science and Technology (September 2003)
- CPA presentation to the Standing Senate Committee (June 7, 2001)
- CPA brief to the Standing Senate Committee (May 2001)
On s’excuse cette page n’est pas disponible en Français.