The Fourth Edition of the Companion Manual to the Canadian Code of Ethics for Psychologists was published in 2018, and provides several resources related to the Canadian Code of Ethics for Psychologists, Fourth Edition (CPA, 2017). It describes how and why the Code was developed, reprints the Code along with a running commentary, demonstrates the application of the ethical decision-making process to five different ethical dilemmas, provides over 125 additional vignettes of ethical dilemmas as resources for education and practice, includes an extensive bibliography, and reprints related CPA documents and guidelines.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: The Development of a Code of Ethics for Canadian Psychologists
- Chapter 2: Nine Unique Features of the Canadian Code of Ethics for Psychologists
- Chapter 3: The Evolution of the Canadian Code of Ethics for Psychologists over the years (1986-2011)
- Chapter 4: Canadian Code of Ethics for Psychologists, Fourth Edition and Commentary
- Chapter 5: Use of the Code in Ethical Decision Making
- Chapter 6: Vignettes of Ethical Dilemmas
- Chapter 7: Index to Vignettes of Ethical Dilemmas
- Chapter 8: Selected Bibliography
- Chapter 9: Related CPA Documents and Guidelines
317 pages; $30.00 for CPA members, $45.00 for non-members
To access the Fourth Edition of the Code, please click here
The Companion Manual is only available for purchase. How to Order: Click here to order and to view CPA’s complete list of publications available for purchase and/or free download.