Log in to access your Membership Profile, the Members Directory, CPA Journals, the Section Management System, the Recruit Research Participants Portal (R2P2) and many other services that are available only with a CPA membership.
- This link allows you to renew your CPA membership. Online payment by Visa or MasterCard is also available at this link.
- This link allows you to view your personal contact information (address, email, telephone), and your publication/communication preferences.
- CPA wishes to thank our corporate partners for their valuable support by providing our Members & Affiliates with the following benefits. To access the various discount codes and microsite addresses, please log in to the CPA Members’ Only Benefits Area, https://secure.cpa.ca/apps/Pages/benefits.
- The Members Directory is a service for members and affiliates of CPA allowing them to find and contact each other.
- The CPA is partnering with the American Psychological Association (APA) to publish the following three journals: Canadian Journal of Behavioural Science, Canadian Journal of Experimental Psychology, and Canadian Psychology. Click on the link to access the journals on-line.
Section Members and Management
- Log into your CPA Member account and get access to content and utilities for Sections that you've joined. Section Chairs can also Manage all of your Section's administrative tasks via CPA's Section Management System.
Once you've logged in, just scroll down the screen until you get to “Spaces”. The Spaces area identifies which Sections you are a member of. Clicking on the Section name will allow Members of the Section to see Messages sent and Links posted. More features will be added over time.
- This CPA-member-only portal has been developed to allow CPA members to post requests for other CPA members to serve as participants in their research studies.
- The CPA Research in Psychology Hub is an on-line members-only tool designed to allow members to connect with each other based on their areas of research expertise.