Psychology Works Fact Sheets are designed to give you information that you can trust. We hope you find them useful. The following Fact Sheets were revised or added since 2009. We will be adding to this list.
Your opinion matters! Please contact us with any questions or comments about any of the Psychology Works Fact Sheets: email@example.com
If you are considering posting one of our Psychology Works Fact Sheets to your website, please link to the PDF on our site instead as Fact Sheets may receive updates.
Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Autism Spectrum Disorder – PDF 10/2014
- Eating Disorders – PDF updated 01/2015
- Applying To Canadian Graduate Schools – PDF 10/2014
- Enuresis and Encopresis in Children – PDF 02/2019
- Learning Disabilities in Children – PDF 01/2015
- Acute Post-surgical Pain – PDF updated 03/2009
- Arthritis – PDF updated 12/2014
- Chronic Pain – PDF updated 01/2015
- Chronic Pain among Seniors – PDF updated 02/2017
- Pain in Children with Cognitive Impairments who are Nonverbal – PDF 08/2014
- Presurgical Preparation – PDF updated 03/2009
- Needle Pain – PDF updated 12/2011
- Perfectionism – PDF updated 01/2009
- Schizophrenia – PDF updated 12/2014
Sexual and Gender Identity Disorders
- Insomnia – PDF updated 01/2009
Social and Family Relationships
- Suicide – PDF 08/2014
This is not a comprehensive list of all possible Fact Sheets. We welcome suggestions for topics from the membership. Please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for the “Psychology Works” project go to all the authors and reviewers who so generously gave of their time.
It is the policy of the Canadian Psychological Association to review each fact sheet every 5 years after publication or last review. Any such document that has been published more than 5 years ago and does not explicitly state it has been reviewed and retained as an official document of the CPA, either with revisions or as originally published, should be considered as a historical reference document only.