The 2019 CPA Fellows and Awards Recipients
CPA Gold Medal Award for Distinguished Lifetime Contributions to Canadian Psychology
- Dr. Richard Bourhis
CPA Donald O. Hebb Award for Distinguished Contributions to Psychology as a Science
- Dr. Paul Hewitt
CPA Award for Distinguished Contributions to Public or Community Service
- Dr. Sylvain Roy
CPA Award for Distinguished Contributions to Education and Training in Psychology in Canada
- Dr. Catherine Costigan
CPA John C. Service Member of the Year Award
- Dr. Martin Drapeau
CPA Humanitarian Award
- Canadian Council of Refugees
CPA President’s New Researcher Award
- Dr. Brandy L. Callahan
- Dr. Noémie Carbonneau
- Dr. Peter Crocker
- Dr. Denise Joy Larsen
- Dr. Niva Piran
- Dr. Michael Seto
- Dr. Jean Saint-Aubin
- Dr. David J. Simourd
Section Newsletter Award Winner
- Counselling Psychology: October 2018, Issue 3, Kaleidoscope
Best Journal Article Award Winners
- Canadian Journal of Behavioural Science: Debora D’Iuso, Keith S. Dobson, Leah Beaulieu, and Martin Drapeau. Coping and Interpersonal Functioning (2018, Vol. 50, No. 4, 248-255).
- Canadian Psychology: Christopher Green, Sahir Abbas, Arlie Belliveau, Nataly Beribisky, Ian J. Davidson, Julian DiGiovanni,Crystal Heidari, Shane M. Martin, Eric Oosenbrug, and Linda M. Wainewright. Statcheck in Canada: What Proportion of CPA Journal Articles Contain Errors in the Reporting of p-Values? (2018, Vol. 59, No. 3, 203–210).
- Canadian Journal of Experimental Psychology: Heath Matheson, Josh Salmon, Michelle Tougas, and Patricia McMullen. Embodied object concepts: The contribution of structural and functional manipulability depends on available visual information (2018, December, 229-243). Award co-sponsored with the Canadian Society for Brain, Behaviour and Cognitive Science.
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL!