Notice of the 2016 Annual General Meeting
The seventy-seventh Annual General Meeting of the members of the Canadian Psychological Association will be held in Victoria, British Columbia, on Friday, June 10, 2016 at 8:00 am, in Carson Hall, Victoria Conference Centre, for the purposes of:
- receiving and considering the annual report of the President and Committees of the Association, and approving the minutes of the previous Annual General Meeting;
- receiving and considering the financial statements, the report of the Auditor and any change in Membership and Affiliation Fees;
- appointing of an Auditor;
- election of the Board of Directors
- considering the proposed revision to CPA By-Laws, approved by the Directors of the Association, to amend By-law 8.04 by changing the term “by-laws” to “terms of reference”.
BY ORDER OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS, on the twenty-third day of March 2016.
Karen R. Cohen, Ph.D
Chief Executive Officer