The Companion Manual to the Canadian Code of Ethics for Psychologists, Third Edition was published in 2001, and provides several resources related to the Canadian Code (CPA, 2000). It describes how and why the Code was developed, reprints the Code along with a running commentary, demonstrates the application of the ethical decision-making process to four different ethical dilemmas, provides over 100 additional vignettes of ethical dilemmas as resources for education and practice, includes an extensive bibliography, and reprints related CPA documents and guidelines.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: The Development of a Code of Ethics for Canadian Psychologists
- Chapter 2: Nine Unique Features of the Canadian Code of Ethics for Psychologists
- Chapter 3: Canadian Code of Ethics for Psychologists, Third Edition and Commentary
- Chapter 4: Index to Canadian Code of Ethics for Psychologists, Third Edition
- Chapter 5: Use of the Code in Ethical Decision Making
- Chapter 6: Vignettes of Ethical Dilemmas
- Chapter 7: Index to Vignettes of Ethical Dilemmas
- Chapter 8: Selected Bibliography
- Chapter 9: Related CPA Documents and Guidelines
271 pages; $30.00 for CPA members, $45.00 for non-members
The Companion Manual is only available for purchase. How to Order:
To purchase, click here to access our Publications order form; mail or fax your completed form to us. Please note that the above prices are those in effect January 1, 2013.
Click here to see CPA’s complete list of publications available for purchase and/or free download.