This call for applications for TUTOR-PHC is open to graduate students, post-doctoral fellows, mid-career clinicians, and decision makers from across primary health care. Please find more information below or distribute to people in your organization or department that may be interested in this opportunity. Thank you.
What is the TUTOR-PHC program?
Transdisciplinary Understanding and Training on Research – Primary Health Care (TUTOR-PHC), is a one-year, pan-Canadian interdisciplinary research capacity building program that has been training primary and integrated health care researchers, clinicians and decision-makers from family medicine, nursing, psychology, epidemiology, social work, occupational therapy, education, policy and many other disciplines since 2003.
- Primary health care interdisciplinary research training
- Earn University Credit & MAINPRO+ credits
- Valuable feedback on your own primary health care research
- Gain increased knowledge and skills in Patient-Oriented Research
- Mentorship from experienced interdisciplinary primary health care researchers and decision-makers
- NETWORKING experiences with research mentors & 200+ pan-Canadian / international alumni
- Interdisciplinary team experience
TUTOR-PHC trainees gain enhanced evidence-informed decision making & leadership skills to help them become the primary health care leaders of tomorrow.
- Each trainee will be responsible for a $3000 CND program fee
The deadline to apply is November 30, 2020
For more information, please go to the website at: www.uwo.ca/fammed/csfm/tutor-phc
Please contact Project Coordinator, Rob Van Hoorn (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you are interested in applying.