The Job Fair Event Space will remain accessible to registered delegates until early April at https://eventmobi.com/cpajobfair2022. If you were unable to attend the Job Fair but would like to find out more about the employers and their posted positions, contact email@example.com.
2022 Virtual Job Fair: March 3rd, 2022
1 – 4 pm EST
On March 3rd, the CPA hosted its first-ever virtual job fair. Over 40 employers from across Canada, many of whom had multiple positions, participated in the fair. Registered delegates can still access the booths of the employers to obtain information about the employers and their vacancies. If you missed the Fair, visit the virtual job fair event space at https://eventmobi.com/cpajobfair2022/ to see which employers participated and to find out more about them and the numerous positions they are seeking to fill.
As a REGISTERED PARTICIPANT in the job fair, you will have the opportunity to:
- Connect with numerous employers from across multiple sectors
- Visit virtual live customized booths in which you can learn about an employer, their current and future opportunities, and their desired skill sets
- Schedule 1-on-1 interviews and meetings, visit hosted interactive break out rooms, and view pre-recorded employer videos
- Develop your networking skills and build connections in various fields
- Share your resume after the job fair
- View the list of participating employer organizations via the CPA’s Career Hub, the CPA’s various social media platforms, and via the CPA’s electronic newsletter (CPANews) and quarterly magazine (Psynopsis)
Participation in the fair is free of charge for, and exclusive to, CPA members and student affiliates.
Registration is now closed. If you have registered you can access the Job Fair event space at https://eventmobi.com/cpajobfair2022/, or edit your profile using the link emailed to you. We encourage you to enter the space early and familiarize yourself prior to the opening Plenary session at 1:00pm ET.
If you have registered but did not receive an email with the subject “Update Your User Profile for the CPA 2022 Virtual Job Fair“, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
As an EMPLOYER participant in the job fair, we are pleased to offer:
- A virtual customizable booth via which you can boost your organization’s visibility, network with highly skilled graduates in the field of psychology, and share current and future opportunities and desired skillsets
- The opportunity to schedule 1-on-1 on interviews, access top resumes, host break out rooms, and share pre-recorded content
- Your organization’s participation will be posted on the CPA’s Career Hub; promoted on the CPA’s various social media platforms, shared with the CPA’s relevant distribution lists, and promoted via the CPA’s electronic newsletter (CPANews) and quarterly magazine (Psynopsis)
- Access to over 7,000 CPA members and affiliate members, students, and recent graduates through the Job Fair promotion.
- Your company website and contact info shared with delegates before and after the job fair
Cost to participate is $495.
Employer Registration is now closed.