Ressources pertinents pour la pratique de la psychologie
- Report of the CPA Task Force on Evidence-Based Practice of Psychological Treatments (2012)
- Canadian Psychological Association (CPA) position on the Entry to Practice for Professional Psychology in Canada (2012)
- Planning a Career in Psychology (2009)
- Lignes directrices pour la pratique de la psychologie éthique avec les femmes (2007)
- Lignes directrice relatives à la pratique professionnelle des psychologues scolaires au Canada (2007)
- Efficacité en termes de coûts des interventions en psychologie (2002)
- Enhancing the Experience of Children and Youth in Today's Schools: The Role of Psychology in Canadian Schools (2002)
- Enhancing the Experience of Children and Youth in Today's Schools: The Role of Psychology in Canadian Schools - A Position Paper (2002)
- Personnel hautement qualifié : l'apport important des sciences humaines au Canada (2002)
- Productivity, Culture and Society: The Essential Contribution of Psychology as a Social Science (2002)
- Lignes directrices concernant la pratique non discriminatoire (révision 2001)
- Lignes directrices pour la pratique à l'intention des fournisseurs de services psychologiques (2001)
- A Joint Position Statement by the CPA and the Canadian Association of School Psychologists on the Canadian Press Coverage of the Province-wide Achievement Test Results (2000)
- Code canadien de déontologie professionnelle des psychologues (2000)
- Effectiveness and Costs of Clinical Psychology Services: A Business Plan (1995)
Gouvernement du Canada
- Changer les orientations, changer des vies : Stratégie en matière de santé mentale pour le Canada (mai 2012)
- Aspect humain de la santé mentale et de la maladie mentale au Canada 2006
Le bureau de l'enquêteur correctionnel (BEC)
- Rapport annuel 2010-2011
- Rapport annuel 2009-2010
- Rapport annuel 2008-2009
- Sous mandat : un examen de la mise en œuvre de la Stratégie en matière de santé mentale du Service correctionnel du Canada (septembre 2010)
Institut Canadien d'information sur la santé (ICIS)
- Rendement du capital investi : Promotion de la santé mentale et prévention de la maladie mentale (mars 2011)
- Les soins de santé au Canada 2010
- Explorer la santé mentale positive (mars 2009)
- Santé mentale, délinquance et activité criminelle (avril 2008)
- Santé mentale et itinérance (août 2007)
- Services de santé mentale en milieu hospitalier au Canada, 2005-2006
- Rapport sur les maladies mentales au Canada (2002)
- Le fardeau des maladies, troubles et traumatismes neurologiques au Canada
Rapports de la psychologie
- Prescriptive Authority Task Force
- Supply and Demand Task Force
- Psychology and Public Policy: An Advocacy Guide for Psychologists (1999)
- Psychologie et politique gouvernementale : guide de représentation à l'intention des psychologues
- Pour de meilleurs soins de santé au Canada: Une série de mémoires sur les soins de santé au Canada
- Strengthening Medicare:The Role of Psychology in the Health of Canadians and in the Development of the Canadian Health Care System(1999) Prepared for the Canadian Psychological Association by Dr. Richard Allon, Chair, Professional Affairs, and Dr. John Service, Executive Director in collaboration with the Sections of the Canadian Psychological Association.
- Strengthening Primary Care:The Contribution of the Science and Practice of Psychology(2000) Prepared for the Canadian Psychological Association by Dr. Samuel F. Mikail, Dr. Patrick McGrath, and Dr. John Service.
- Strengthening Pharmacare:The Contribution of the Science and Practice of Psychology(2001) Prepared for the Canadian Psychological Association by Dr. David Nussbaum, Dr. Samuel F. Mikail, Dr. John Service, and Dr. Louise Balfour.
- Strengthening Home and Community Care:The Contribution of the Science and Practice of Psychology(2001) Prepared for the Canadian Psychological Association by Dr. John C. Service, Dr. Richard Allon, and Dr. Samuel F. Mikail.
- Strengthening Rural Health:The Contribution of the Science and Practice of Psychology(2002) Prepared for the Professional Affairs Committee of the Canadian Psychological Association by Dr. Robert D. McIlwraith and Dr. Karen G. Dyck.
- Efficacité en termes de coûts des interventions en psychologie
- Empirically Supported Treatments in Psychology: Recommendations for Canadian Professional Psychology
- Enquête sur la répartition géographique des psychologues agréés au Canada
- Liability Risks in Interdisciplinary Care: Thinking Outside the Box (Conference Board of Canada, April 2007)
- Working with the Media - A Guide for Psychologists (2005)
- Code canadien de déontologie professionnelle des psychologues
Canadian Psychology Associations
- Canadian Academy of Psychologists in Disability Assessment
- Canadian Association of School Psychologists
- Canadian Council of Professional Psychology Programs
- Canadian Society for Brain, Behaviour and Cognitive Science
- Council of Canadian Departments of Psychology
International Psychology Associations
- American Board of Pediatric Neuropsychology
- American Board of Professional Psychology
- American Psychological Association
- American Psychological Association of Graduate Students
- American Psychological Society
- Association of Black Psychologists
- Association of Psychology Postdoctoral and Internship Centers
- Association of State and Provincial Psychology Boards
- Australian Psychological Society
- British Psychological Society
- National Register of Health Service Providers in Psychology
- Colombian Association of Psychology Faculties
- National Association of School Psychologists
Psychology Resource Sites
The Roundtable is an instrument of information analysis and ideas concerning the linkage between business, the economy, mental health and work.
A web site of The Global Social Change Research Project.
As the professional arm of the International Network on Personal Meaning, ISEPP is a multi- and interdisciplinary organisation dedicated to encouraging and advancing research and education in existential psychology and psychotherapy.
The mandate of the restructured unit is to promote and support mental health and reduce the burden of mental health problems and disorders, by contributing to the development, synthesis, dissemination and application of knowledge, and the development, implementation and evaluation of policies, programs and activities designed to promote mental health and address the needs of people with mental health problems or disorders.
CIHI is an independent, pan-Canadian, not-for-profit organization working to improve the health of Canadians and the health care system by providing quality, reliable and timely health information.
Making the Internet a practical tool for research and collaboration within the healthcare community.
A Health Canada publication that provides reliable information on a range of health-related topics.
Run by psychologist Dr. John Grohol, it is an information service providing an excellent selection of links under "Mental Health & Psychology Resources," "What is...?," and "Have I got...?".
PsychNet-UK is a privately owned web site developed to provide access to a host of sites which may be often sought by persons engaged in the mental health professions.
A service organization within the Psychology Department at Southern Illinois University at Carbondale which provides professional services in applied research, evaluation, and consulting.
This website offers a new perspective on this disorder, one based on current clinical and neuroscience research. It presents a model of ADD/ADHD as essentially a problem with executive functions, the management system of the brain. It describes how a child or adult with ADD/ADHD can focus very well on a few activities that intensely interest them, yet be unable to focus adequately on most other tasks of daily life. It explains how ADD/ADHD often looks like a weakness in willpower, but isn't.
The Canadian Association for Adolescent Health (CAAH) seeks to ensure that Youth receive the best possible health care and services. CAAH offers quality health information to help youth make choices and stay healthy.
A bilingual regional mental health promotion and intervention program run by youth, for youth.