As needed, the CPA Board of Directors convenes working groups to explore various issues affecting the science, practice and education of psychology.
WORKING GROUP REPORTS
- NEW MAiD Task Force Report & Practice Guidelines for Psychologists Involved in End of Life Decisions (PDF).
- NEW CPA Position Paper: CPA Task Force on Title: Model Language Suggestions (PDF).
- CPA Position Paper: Recommendations for Addressing the Opioid Crisis in Canada (PDF).
- The CPA’s Task Force on Outcomes and Progress Monitoring in Psychotherapy has prepared a report on the importance of regular monitoring in psychotherapy with recommendations related to the implementation, maintenance, and training of outcomes and progress monitoring. Read the report (PDF).
- Psychology’s Response to the Truth and Reconciliation Commission of Canada’s Report (PDF).
- Medical Assistance in Dying and End-of-Life Care (PDF).
- Fitness to Stand Trial and Criminal Responsibility Assessments in Canada (PDF).
- Supply and Demand for Accredited Doctoral Internship/ Residency Positions in Clinical, Counselling, and School Psychology in Canada (PDF).
- CPA Task Force on the Future of Publicly Funded Psychology Services in Canada (PDF).
- Evidence-Based Practice of Psychological Treatments: A Canadian Perspective (PDF).
- CPA Task Force on the Supply of Psychologists in Canada (PDF).
- CPA Task Force on Prescriptive Authority for Psychologists in Canada (PDF).