When is my renewal due and how do I renew?

CPA Membership Renewal for 2024 begins in December 2023. If you were a member with CPA this past year, you can renew your membership by using the online  Membership Application Form.

Can I change my Category from a CPA Member or Affiliate to a Section Associate in 2024?

There are 2 Scenarios in this case:
1. You have renewed your membership with CPA for 2024: in this scenario you cannot change your Category to a Section Associate. You can change your category in the following membership year, 2025.

2. You have not yet renewed your membership with CPA for 2024: in this scenario you can change your category to a Section Associate by contacting the CPA Member Service Center at

What is the cost to renew my membership?

You can find the renewal cost by visiting the Membership Fees page.

Can I retrieve my CPA Renewal Invoice or receipt online?

Yes, you can find your receipts in the Members Only Area within the Membership Profile.  You will find it under the My Profile drop-down, called the “Account Statement”.

If you require a copy of your receipt for an earlier year not listed, please send an email to the Member Service Centre or call the toll free number 1-888-472-0657 ext. 324.

I did not receive my Membership Renewal Notice. What should I do?

You can renew your membership for the current calendar year on the Renew Now! Webpage or by opening the membership renewal link where you will log in using your username and password.

Please contact the Member Service Centre at or by calling 613-237-2144 (Toll Free 1-888-472-0657) ext. 324 for any assistance.

How do I get a receipt for my CPA dues?

Your receipt will be automatically emailed to you after you complete your payment online.

If my membership has lapsed, how can I reactivate it?

A lapsed membership occurs when one full membership year has passed since you were a fully paid member in good standing. To reactivate your membership with the CPA, you will need to contact the Member Service Centre at or by telephone 613-237-2144 (Toll Free 1-888-472-0657) ext. 324.