Are you looking for a career, new position or opportunity in the field of Psychology? There are many positions and opportunities available across the country. Click on any of the links below for more information.
Why Advertise a Career on the CPA Website? ( www.cpa.ca/careers)
The CPA’s website receives over 45,000 unique visitors each month and nearly 25% of all visitors land on the Careers webpage.
This regular online traffic provides your career advertisement with maximum exposure to psychologists in Canada.
Please refer to the “Career Ad Rates and Policies” document for current rates and procedures as stated below:
- CPA requires full payment in advance prior to posting your Career Ad on the CPA Careers webpage, we accept Visa and MasterCard payments only.
- A New Career Ad is charged at a rate of $425.00 plus taxes for an initial 30-day posting.
- Only one job/position per Career Post will be accepted. Postings with multiple positions will not be accepted.
- Career Posts cannot be changed or modified once they are live on the website (www.cpa.ca/careers). No exceptions. Please carefully review your New Career Ad before submitting it for posting.
- New Career Ads must be submitted as a PDF. Word Documents will not be accepted.
If you are interested in posting a position, please send us a PDF copy of your job posting with the completed payment form by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that job postings can take up to 2 business days to process.
To place an ad or to make enquiries, contact:
Membership Data Coordinator at Membership@cpa.ca
Phone: (613) 237-2144, ext. 324