Why Advertise a Career on the CPA Website? ( cpa.ca/careers)
The CPA’s website receives over 75,000 unique visitors each month and nearly 3% of all visitors land on the Careers webpage.
This regular online traffic provides your career advertisement with maximum exposure to psychologists in Canada.
Career Ad Rates and Policies:
- CPA requires full payment in advance prior to posting your Career Ad on the CPA Careers webpage, we accept Visa and MasterCard payments only.
- A New Career Ad is charged at a rate of $425.00, plus tax, for an initial 30-day posting.
- To extend your current Posted Career Ad for 30 Days, a charge of $300 plus taxes is applied. CPA requires advance notice (a minimum of 5 business days) if you wish to extend your ad. Failure to provide adequate notice could result in a New Career Ad charge of $425 plus taxes to repost.
- Only one job/position per Career Post will be accepted – postings with multiple positions will not be accepted.
- Career Posts cannot be changed or modified once they are live on the website (cpa.ca/careers). No exceptions. Please carefully review your New Career Ad before submitting it for posting.
- New Career Ads must be submitted as a PDF. Word Documents will not be accepted.
If you are interested in posting a position, please complete the submission form available at the following link https://cpa.ca/machform/view.php?id=17638.
Note: job postings can take up to 2 business days to process.
Please direct enquiries to :
Membership Data Coordinator at Membership@cpa.ca
Phone: (613) 237-2144, ext. 324