Liability insurance, federal tax implications, PIPEDA, disability tax credit… See what CPA is doing in these respective areas to support the practice of psychology.
Professional Liability Insurance Program
- Budget 2013 changes to the GST/HST (March 2013)
- See what is taxable under the new HST and what is not (June 2010).
- GST and Psychology (September 2006)
- GST Letter from the Canada Revenue Agency (September 2006)
- GST/HST Policy Statement: The Application of the GST/HST to the Supply of an Independent Medical Examination (IME) and to other independent assessments
- Letter on GST to Pierre Bertrand (April 2004)
Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA)
Disability Tax Credit
- Canada Revenue Agency, Form T2201, Disability Tax Credit Certificate: Information for Qualified Practitioners
- Disability Tax Credit (June 2007)