Members have access to comprehensive insurance coverage that meets the unique practice risk needs of psychological practitioners, including:
- Professional liability Insurance (PLI) and Commercial General Liability (CGL)
- Business Professional Liability Insurance
- Business Commercial General Liability
- Contents/Crime/Business Interruption coverage
- Business Package Insurance
- Cyber Security & Privacy Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Legal Services Package
- Personal Legal Solutions
- Business Legal Solutions
- 24 Hour Accident coverage
To learn more about the insurance products available to CPA members or to purchase coverage, please visit www.psychology.bmsgroup.com, or contact a BMS broker at 1-855-318-6038 or by email at email@example.com.
There are a lot of different insurance products out there and sometimes it’s difficult to figure out what coverage you need – and just as importantly, what coverage you don’t. Click here to learn more about the insurance recommended for your practice.
Have you been served with a subpoena? Click here for tips on responding to requests for your involvement in legal proceedings.
For more information about your Insurance Broker, BMS, and Insurance Regulatory Principles of Conduct, please click here.