Liability insurance, federal tax implications, PIPEDA, disability tax credit…See what CPA is doing in these respective areas to support the practice of psychology.
Important notice regarding the 2013 federal budget
- The federal budget 2013 announced some changes to GST/HST which might affect psychologists providing service to the public. Click here for more information on these changes.
Professional Liability Insurance Program
- See what is taxable under the new HST and what is not (June 2010).
Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA)
Disability Tax Credit
- Canada Revenue Agency, Form T2201, Disability Tax Credit Certificate: Information for Qualified Practitioners
- Disability Tax Credit (June 2007)
- GST and Psychology (September 2006)
- GST Letter from the Canada Revenue Agency (September 2006)
- GST/HST Policy Statement: The Application of the GST/HST to the Supply of an Independent Medical Examination (IME) and to other independent assessments
- Letter on GST to Pierre Bertrand (April 2004)
- OPA Resource for Practitioners Advocating for Disability Tax Credit