- NEW Medical Assistance in Dying Survey – seeking psychologists’ views and experience on the recent change to the criminal code that allows for MAID. Click here to access the survey.
- NEW Supply and Demand for Accredited Doctoral Internship/ Residency Positions in Clinical, Counselling, and School Psychology in Canada. Click here to read the Report of the CPA Internship/Residency Supply and Demand Task Force..
- NEW March 16, 2017 – The CPA held a press conference on the Health Accord and urged governments to spend mental health funding in a manner that is both accountable and effective. Click here to watch the video and read the press release.
- NEW Brief: Targeting funds for better access to quality mental health care for Canadians.Click here to read the recommendations to government from the CPA, APNL, APNS, PAPEI, and the CPNB.
- The Psychology Foundation of Canada is pleased to open nominations for its 2017 CPA Grants/Scholarship/Award Competition. Click here for more information on the awards and the deadlines.
- February 16, 2017 - Brief outlining the CPA’s current recommendations to government for increasing access to meaningful amounts of effective mental health care. Read the brief.