CPA announces a new broker and an improved program for member liability insurance
Psychology Practitioner Liability Insurance: A program for the profession by the profession
We are pleased to announce that members of CPA and provincial/territorial associations now have access to an improved liability insurance program, brokered by BMS Group Inc. BMS replaces McFarlan Rowlands as the exclusive professional liability insurance broker for members of the CPA and provincial and territorial associations. BMS brings a new member-centric perspective to the design and delivery of the psychology insurance program, including significant immediate and long-term benefits to policy holders.
Click here for details on the new liability insurance program.
Click on any of the documents below for additional information
- RISKaware: The BMS Canada Risk Services Ltd. Risk Management and Liability Magazine for the Canadian Psychological Association and the Council of Professional Associations of Psychologists. To access the publication, please log in to the Members’ Only Area: https://secure.cpa.ca/apps/Pages/benefits.
- The Canadian Psychological Association (CPA) and the Council of Professional Associations of Psychologists (CPAP), announce a new broker and an improved program for member liability insurance
- Psychology Practitioner Insurance Program
- Psychology Practitioner Insurance Program – more coverage, less premium
- Psychology Practitioner Insurance Program - Infographics
- What to do in the event of a claim
- Legal advice for members of the Psychology Practitioner Insurance Program